RNA-seq: From quality control to pathway analysis
Bern, 15-16 February 2016
- Quality control and reads cleanup
- RNAseq reads mapping to genome & transcriptome
- Gene reads counting, gene & exons differential expression
- GO enrichment and pathway analysis
At the end of the course attendees will:
- Understand advantages and pitfalls for RNA sequencing
- Be able to design their own experiment
- Practise the downstream analysis using command line software (QC, mapping, counting, Diff Expression, gene enrichment, pathway analysis)
Knowledge / competencies:
- Participants should already have a basic knowledge in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) techniques or already followed the Introduction to NGS course;
- A basic knowledge of the R statistical software (http://www.r-project.org/) is also required.
Nr. 215 / 2. OG West - Universität Bern, Hochschulstrasse 4
Coordination: Diana Marek - SIB Training and Outreach
You are welcome to register to the SIB courses mailing-list to be informed of all future courses and workshops, as well as all important deadlines using the form here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.